Can you solve these Christmas brain teasers?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Watch our Christmas brain teaser video and see how well you do.
Test your family and friends with this Christmas brain teaser – see if you can find the sprout hiding amongst the elves, the Christmas cracker hiding with the presents, and Yoda amongst the Grinches.
• Read more: How well do you know the past Christmas number ones?
Now Christmas has arrived, your advent calendar will be looking rather bare.
But there is more to the calendar than ripping open doors to get chocolate before starting your day.
Advent is an important part of the Christian calendar as it is the period before Christmas which celebrates the birth of Jesus.
You may also want to watch:
Advent means ‘coming’ and starts on the Sunday closest to November 30.
Some churches will have an advent wreath which will have five candles – one for each of the four Sundays leading up to Christmas Day and then one for Christmas Day.
- 1 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 10 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
Do you have an advent calendar? Let us know by voting in our poll.