Five Christmas getaways in East Anglia still available
- Credit: AIRBNB
Have you always wanted to go away for Christmas? Do you fancy a change of scenery for your Boxing Day walk? Here is where you can visit in our region for the festive season.
£95 per night
December 24 - December 27
If you are after something a bit unusual this could be the perfect getaway location for you.
The one bedroom bungalow would give you a giraffe themed Christmas as it features the animal throughout. From bedding with the animal on to cushions, cuddly toys, sculptures and more.
You may also want to watch:
The property can home two people and has all the features you would expect including a fully equipped kitchen - perfect for cooking that Christmas turkey.
With under floor heating it could be the cosiest Christmas yet.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 3 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 4 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 6 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 7 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 8 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 9 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 10 Saturday drinkers queue for post-lockdown pints
£60 per night
This studio apartment is set in the beautiful Suffolk countryside and within 10 miles of the coastline.
It is ideal for a quiet Christmas with great views for Boxing Day walks to work off some of that holiday weight.
The property has one bedroom, a small kitchen and a beautiful garden. The garden would be perfect for snowy fun if we get that desired white Christmas.
The kitchen doesn’t have an oven so guests will have to treat themselves to a Christmas day lunch out.
£200 per night
If you fancy going further a field with your family how about spending your Christmas in a beach house which fits six.
Located in Lee-over-Sands you have a beach, nature reserve, and dozens of wildlife for a festive experience like no other.
Are you brave enough to have a Christmas day dip on the beach? You could get sponsored and raise some money for charity while doing it.
The property is spacious with plenty of room for decorations and present unwrapping.
£150 per night
The ultimate Christmas getaway a beautiful log cabin which has room for six people.
Staying here gives you the chance to see a piece of East Anglia you may not have seen before.
During your stay in the village of Guyhirn you are surrounded by countryside with views of a river yet still close to pub’s and restaurants if you desire it. Your fury friends are also invited to stay.
It is described by previous guests as sparkling clean and is a relaxing venue to spend the holidays.
£25 per night
This cute cosy property is great for a family of four to spend Christmas.
It has everything you need including an equipped kitchen, a digital free view TV, an open fire in the lounge for a toasty stay.
Breakfast is included during your stay too.