Girl punched, kicked and robbed in park – while attacker filmed it
- Credit: : GOOGLE MAPS
A teenage girl was assaulted and robbed in what Essex Police are treating as a “targeted incident” in Burrsville Park, Clacton.
Police were called at around 5.40pm on Friday to reports a young girl had been approached by two people - described as a teenage boy and a girl.
The victim reported that the girl pulled her hair, hit her with a plank of wood and kicked her numerous times while she was on the floor.
Officers understand the boy was filming the incident, before punching the victim.
They left the scene with the girl's phone, bank card and her bag, which had an iPad inside.
You may also want to watch:
The victim was taken to hospital for cuts and bruises to her face.
Detectives believe it was a targeted attack and are now appealing for witnesses.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years
To help police, call Clacton CID on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.