Child taken to hospital after being hit by beachside road train
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a young girl was involved in a collision in Clacton.
Essex Police were called to the promenade at Clacton beach near to Albany Gardens just after 11.40am yesterday, Wednesday August 21.
The young girl was taken to hospital with injuries after being involved in a collision with a small road train.
Her injuries are not serious and she has since been allowed to return home.
Police are appealing for anyone who saw the incident, or may have been driving past and has dash cam footage, to call the Stanway Roads Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident number 466 of 21 August.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or submit an anonymous report through their website.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 10 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln