Clacton: Family of woman whose body was discovered at a caravan park pay tribute to her, as investigations continue
- Credit: Archant
The children of a woman whose body was discovered at a caravan site in Clacton have today paid tribute to her, as investigations into her death continue.
Police in Essex were sent to the Valley Farm Holiday Park at 11am on Monday when concerns were raised for the welfare of 52-year-old Jacky Parker, who was inside a caravan.
Police found Jacky’s body but a post mortem the following day was not able to identify the cause of death – further tests have since been carried out and the death is being treated as unexplained.
A statement, released by Jacky’s children, said: “We are all completed devastated by this news. Our mum will truly be missed and loved forever.
“We are all deeply heartbroken and would appreciate being left alone at this difficult time as we grieve over our loss.”
You may also want to watch:
David Parker was arrested at the holiday park and was charged with one count of breaching a court restraining order and one count of perverting the course of justice.
The 50-year-old appeared at Colchester Magistrates Court last Thursday and was remanded in custody. He will now appear at Chelmsford Crown Court on Monday, November 11.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 8 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 9 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 10 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast