Clacton stabbing leaves man with serious injuries
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
One person has been arrested and another suspect remains at large after a man was stabbed in Clacton last night.
The ‘targeted’ incident happened on Wellesley Road at around 9pm yesterday, June 19.
A 24-year-old man from Clacton has been arrested on suspicion of grevious bodily harm – while another suspect remains at large.
The victim was taken to hospital in a serious condition.
He received some significant injuries that will require further treatment, but is no longer in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Gary Biddle said: “This attack happened in the street and we believe it was targeted.
“One man remains in custody and one suspect remains outstanding. This individual has been described as white, and he was wearing a grey tracksuit.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 8 Military helicopter recovered after emergency landing in field
- 9 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
“The victim has been safeguarded and our enquiries are ongoing.”
Anybody who may have information which could lead to the whereabouts of the outstanding suspect should contact Clacton CID on 101. People can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.