Clacton: Young woman has been punched during an attempted robbery
- Credit: Archant
A YOUNG woman has been punched during an attempted robbery in Kings Road, Clacton.
The victim, an 18-year-old local woman, was approached by a man and a woman who threatened to stab her and demanded her bag on Sunday at about 1.15pm.
No knife was seen and the victim refused to hand over her bag. She was punched in the head by the woman before the two suspects ran away empty-handed.
The female suspect was white, about 5ft 3in tall and aged between 16 and 20. She had dark brown hair in a pony-tail and was described as having a slightly chubby face that appeared to be orange-coloured due to a large amount of make-up. She was wearing a white top with a vertical texture pattern, a cream knitted scarf, a cream long-sleeved woollen cardigan, black and white vertically-striped leggings and cream Ugg-style boots.
The male suspect was also white, about 5ft 7in tall, of skinny build and aged between 16 and 20. He also had a slight moustache. He was wearing a black baseball cap with red peak, a dark blue or black jacket and dark-coloured bottoms.
Anyone with information about the incident or suspects should contact Dc Roger Henderson at Clacton CID on 101.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 4 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 5 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 6 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 7 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 8 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking
- 9 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 10 'We're probably not as good as we think we are' - Cook on FA Cup draw with Barrow