Clare: Mattress goes up in flames

FIREFIGHTERS have tackled a fire which broke out at a home near Sudbury today.

The fire took hold of a mattress at the property in Main Road, Clare at around 12.45pm.

Two crews from Clare and Haverhill fire stations were alerted.

They extinguished the flames to bring the incident under control by 1.06pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus