Colchester: CCTV released of burglary suspect
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images of a suspect wanted in connection with a Colchester burglary have been released by Essex Police.
Detectives have arrested one man but are hoping the public can help them to identify the outstanding suspect.
The burglary occurred in Hargood Close, on August 11 between 4.30-5pm when two suspects entered the flat which was unoccupied at the time.
The pair were disturbed and ran off.
A 23-year-old man of no fixed address was arrested on suspicion of burglary and drug offences.
You may also want to watch:
He has been bailed until October 13 while the investigation continues.
The second suspect assaulted an officer, causing a broken finger, before running off.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 3 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 4 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 5 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 8 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 9 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 10 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
Police want to find the man, described as black, in his 20s with short hair, of average height, wearing jeans and a blue checked long sleeved top.
Detectives believe he uses the name Monty or Montana and may be from the Hackney area.
Anyone with information should contact Det Con Hannah Richardson at Colchester CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.