Colchester Co-op robbery: Do you recognise this man?
- Credit: ESSEX POLICE
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the robbery of a Co-op store.
The incident took place in Haven Road Co-op, Colchester, on Sunday, May 19.
Around 11am, a man entered the store walked to the counter and attempted access to the kiosk behind the till.
He then threatened a member of staff who tried to stop him, before picking up two bottles of alcohol and leaving the store without making an attempt to pay for the items.
Officers say that no-one was harmed as a result of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe the man in the picture may have information regarding the incident. If you recognise him, contact Colchester Police Station on 101.
Information can also be given anonymously to independent charity Crimestoppers by calling 0800 555 111.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 3 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 4 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 5 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 6 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 7 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 8 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 9 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen
- 10 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family