Colchester: Missing boy, 13, found safe and well
A 13-YEAR-OLD boy has been found after being reported missing to police.
Police appealed for the public’s help in finding James Chambers, who has moderate learning difficulties.
The teenager was last seen at his home in Porters Close, Fordham Heath at 7.30pm yesterday when he went to bed.
When his mother went to call him at 7am today, his mother found that he was missing.
James, who attends Kingsford High, Colchester, is of slim build, with short, mousey brown hair.
You may also want to watch:
He has a lazy right eye and needs glasses which have been left at his home.
He suffers from asthma attacks and often has daily attacks. He does not have his medication with him.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 9 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
Police officers carried out house to house enquiries and an area search using dog units, mounted officers, the helicopter without success, and marine unit officers are attending to search the River Colne.
James was found in the Fordham Heath area at about 3 30pm this afternoon.
A police spokesman said: “He is fine although a little cold when found.”