Colchester: Police help in hunt for missing man
POLICE officers are appealing for help to trace a missing homeless man.
Essex Police are trying to trace David McDohnagh, after he was reported missing from Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire on September 27.
The 32-year-old is thought to be in the Colchester area.
He is of stocky build, has cropped brown hair, stubble and brown eyes.
Sgt Darren Walsh from Aylesbury police station said: “We have concerns over Mr McDohnagh’s welfare and would like anyone who has seen him since 27 September to contact the police without approaching him.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows where Mr McDohnagh is can call Aylesbury police station on 0845 8 505 505.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 10 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70