Colchester: Police release name of elderly cyclist who died in collision
POLICE have released the name of a cyclist who died after he was in a collision with a car in Colchester at the weekend.
The collision, which involved a blue Ford KA, happened at the junction of Bromley Road and Slough Lane at about 1pm on Saturday, April 6.
Errol Baker, 73, of Fulmar Close, Colchester was declared dead at the scene.
The driver was not injured but was recovering from shock.
Officers have renewed their appeal for information and are asking anyone who was in the area at the time and saw what happened to get in touch.
If you have any information, please call Essex Police’s Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 or email email@example.com
- 1 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 4 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 5 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 6 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 7 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast
- 8 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 9 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 10 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking