Colchester: Vandal leaves trail of destruction
Police want to speak to a man in his 20s after several cars were damaged in Rowhedge, Colchester.
Wing mirrors of Renault Clio, Vauxhall Astra and a Toyota Carina were smashed in Regent Street on Friday, November 5.
The damage, worth more than �200, is believed to have taken place just after 9pm.
Pc Sam Goodman, Nieghbourhood Constable for Rowhedge, said: “This was a very selfish thing to do. “Not only will the owners of the vehicles have to pay out for repairs, but they may also have the inconvenience of being without their car while the repairs are carried out.
Officers want to speak to a tall man, in his 20, with dark short hair. He was wearing a white rugby top and jeans.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact Pc Goodman at the Garrison police station on 0300 333 4444 or anonymously on Crimestoppers 0800 555 111.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo