Air ambulance called to collision between Audi and motorcycle
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been injured in a collision between a car and a motorcycle on a quiet Suffolk road and an air ambulance was called to the scene.
Suffolk police were called to the incident at 6.03pm after receiving reports that a black Audi car and a Honda motorcycle had collided in Bedfield Road, Earl Soham.
The car went off the road and into a ditch and both of the motorists sustained injuries – though they are not thought to be life-threatening or life-changing.
An air ambulance was called to the scene as well as three ambulances and a rapid response car.
The air ambulance was not needed in the end, but three people were taken to Ipswich Hospital for further treatment by land ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service had been the first on the scene after being called at 6.01pm. Crews worked to stabilise both victims of the crash before other emergency services arrived.
The driver of the Audi had to be extracted from their car by crews.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 6 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 7 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 8 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 9 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 10 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
Police remained at the scene of the collision until recovery arrived just after 8pm, and the road has now been cleared.