Road closed after serious collision involving lorry and cyclist
- Credit: Archant
A serious collision involving a lorry and a cyclist near Sudbury has closed part of the A134 this morning.
The incident happened around 10.10am on the A134 between the roundabout junction with the B1064/A131 and Mills Lane.
The A134 is currently closed from the roundabout junction with the B1064/A131, but traffic is still able to travel around the roundabout towards Long Melford and into Sudbury.
At the opposite end the A134 is closed at the junction with Bull Lane, with diversions through Long Melford and Acton.
A volunteer critical care paramedic and a volunteer critical care team from Suffolk Accident Rescue Service (SARS) attended also attended the incident.
Any witnesses are asked to contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting reference CAD 110 of 19 October.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 3 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 4 Dispersal order put in place for coastal town
- 5 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 6 A12 blocked following two vehicle crash
- 7 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 8 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 9 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 10 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK