Woman taken to hospital after car flips on its roof
- Credit: Archant
A woman was taken to hospital on Wednesday morning following a single vehicle collision which left her car on its roof.
Police were called to Elveden Road at Barnham near the Gorse Industrial Estate, at around 7.45am.
On arrival they found that a car had flipped onto its roof in a field.
The East of England Ambulance Service were called to the scene and the female driver was found to have suffered neck injuries.
It’s not clear at this stage how serious the injuries are.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicle has since been recovered and the road cleared.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 6 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 7 From obscurity to a nailed-on starter - Donacien's remarkable Town journey
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 Nsiala on his injury return, a rollercoaster Town career and 'hugging it out' with boss Cook
- 10 'It was always going to be' - Cook confirms Morsy as Town's club captain