Combs Ford man denies sexually assaulting teenager
- Credit: ARCHANT
A teenager has described being “frozen with fear” while she was allegedly sexually assaulted by a Suffolk man.
In a video recorded interview with police the girl claimed that 39-year-old Ross Leeks had touched her breasts before touching her inside her underwear.
During the interview which was played to a jury at Ipswich Crown Court today, the teenager broke down in tears as she described the alleged assault and said she was scared that Leeks was going to rape her.
She said she was “frozen in fear” when Leeks allegedly started touching her and had been too afraid to speak.
“I wanted to tell him to stop. He didn’t say anything. I was scared what was going to happen and was afraid he was going to rape me,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
Leeks, of Hillside, Combs Ford has denied three offences of sexual assault and one offence of sexual activity with a child.
Following his arrest Leeks admitted touching the girl’s breasts for a few seconds but denied touching her between the legs.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 3 Matchday Recap: It rains goals at Portman Road as Town hit six
- 4 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 5 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 6 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 8 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 9 Ipswich Town 6-0 Doncaster Rovers: Evans leads the way as ruthless Blues cut loose under the lights
- 10 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
The trial continues.