Come along for some Easter fun
NEWBOURNE: Youngsters are today excitedly getting ready for a family fun day this Easter.
Villagers in Newbourne are busy setting up for the community event as they prepare to host a children’s Easter egg hunt and activities tomorrow.
The event is being held at the village hall, in Mill Road, from 2pm to 4pm and everyone is invited.
As well as an outdoor egg hunt, children can also try craft activities and get faces painted.
For adults, there will be craft and cards stalls and the chance to win a homemade Easter cake by correctly guessing its weight.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Carrie Risdale said: “There’s a great family atmosphere in Newbourne and we want families from all over Suffolk to come and share it for an afternoon.”
There will be an entry fee of �1 per child, to include a free wooden egg cup to decorate and a chocolate egg. Refreshments will be available including homemade cakes.
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 4 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 5 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 6 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 7 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 8 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 9 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 10 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
All money raised will go towards the village’s fundraising appeal to buy play equipment and build a family area at the village hall.
For more information, call Risdale on 01473 736385.