Join the comedy dinner with a difference
- Credit: Archant
Ab Fab’s Patsy, Del Boy and Basil Fawlty to feature in special one-off dining event.
Have a laugh, and help raise funds for the Theatre Royal, Bury St Edmunds, by joining a very special comedy dining experience next month.
With the permission of George Agnew, the dinner with a difference will take place at Blackthorpe Barns from 7.30pm on March 9 – and you can expect not only great food in the ticket price, but side-splitting entertainment in the form of some of our best-loved comedy characters.
Ab Fab’s Patsy will be doing the rounds at the start of the night, helping to serve out Kir Royales (let’s hope she doesn’t drink them all) before you sit down to a three course dinner – with company.
Presented by Comedy Dinner Shows, the night promises anarchy and chaos from Basil Fawlty, Frank Spencer, Del Boy and others.
You may also want to watch:
Dinner, cooked by Whites Catering, starts with either roasted butternut squash soup with feta and sage, or sharing plates of chorizo, salami, pickles and olives.
Move on to beef bourguinon pie with duchesse potatoes, roasted carrots and parsnips, or butternut and quinoa roulade with roasted vegetables and fresh tomato sauce.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 10 Numbers don't look good but there are turnarounds Town can take from
And finish with a trio of lemon posset, chocolate brownie and mini pavlova.
Tickets are £49 from the Theatre Royal box office on 01284 769505.