Community TV roadshow to visit Suffolk shopping centre to showcase organisations
- Credit: Archant
A television production company is staging a community roadshow at a Bury St Edmunds shopping centre to showcase films from organisations in the area.
DFP Television, which works with public, private and voluntary sector organisations, will bring its roadshow to the Arc shopping centre from October 4-6.
The media event aims to connect people to services in their community and offer information about the organisations.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance, West Suffolk Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), West Suffolk College, and Little Acorns Fostering will be showing their films at the roadshow in Charter Square.
In addition to the films, the DFP team and representatives from the organisations taking part will be available throughout the week to offer help and advice and hand out information packs.
You may also want to watch:
DFP has worked with clients across the UK including local government, NHS, emergency services, education and training, including colleges and universities.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 2 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 7 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 8 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 9 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 10 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours