Commuter Diary: Get ready before you leave the house
- Credit: Archant
IT is a daily source of amusement for some, while others find it plain annoying.
And for Anita Curtis, it is nearly as frustrating as the incessant workers who insist on hammering away on their laptops while travelling in the quiet carriage.
What is it?
Woman making themselves up enroute to work.
This morning, Anita, who shares her commuter experiences with readers each week, asked: “Just wondering why young ladies feel the need to put a full face of make up on whilst on the train. Foundation, blusher, even eyelash curlers. Why not do this at home?”
She added: “Meanwhile, the old gripe about laptops in coach B lingers on. Why do people on laptops feel they have to hammer away so hard - the sound is really annoying.”
However, she did report that the train was of normal formation this morning and arrived on time.
- 1 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 2 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 3 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 4 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
- 5 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 6 Automatics out-of-reach and making the play-offs a real battle? The size of the task now facing Ipswich
- 7 'You can't kid supporters... we have to give them a lift' - Cook previews Crewe clash
- 8 Willow Tree Farm Shop & Cafe: 'A lovely blend of upmarket and informal'
- 9 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 10 Action taken to target second home owners exploiting tax loophole
Share you thoughts by adding #commuterdiary to your tweets.