Commuter Diary: Trouble on the tracks? Not today
- Credit: Archant
COMMUTER Anita Curtis has been pleasantly surprised by the service on the railways so far this week.
Starting her new commuter diary on Monday, Anita emailed to say: “It’s looking good! Train for a Monday morning had all its carriages and the right formation too. Arrived on time and only those from Colchester struggled to find a seat.
“Fingers crossed for this evening. Will this be a good week?”
And the return leg was as successful.
“Again a full train and correct formation.
You may also want to watch:
“The nice catering lady was offering “marked down” sandwiches for £1.50. Can’t see a stampede at the moment. Well, we are home on time- just as well as tummies are beginning to rumble (there’s always those sandwiches!).”
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 6 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 7 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 8 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 9 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket