Computers, cash and 20 guns stolen from property in Beccles
Twenty firearms were stolen at the weekend when someone broke into a prefabricated building.
Also taken during the raid between 7pm on Saturday and 10am on Sunday were various tools, computer equipment and projectors.
The incident happened in The Quay in Beccles with the weapons taken from a sage in the building.
The assault rifles were L126A1 de-activated Enfields which have a black barrel and a green coloured handle.
The air rifles are black and brown in colour.
You may also want to watch:
Childrens wetsuits, a pressure washer, a Bosch power drill, a Dewalt drill, a Bosch jigsaw, four hand-held GPS maps devices and five Motorola VHF radios were also taken, along with a quantity of cash, three Benq projectors, a desktop computer and printer and five Asus laptops.
Police are asking for anyone who may have noticed any suspicious activity in The Quay area at the time, anyone who may have been offered similar items for sale since or anyone with information about who took the rifles or where they are now, to call PC Benjamin Alder at Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 5 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 6 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 7 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 8 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 9 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 10 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast