Coronavirus: 200 more recorded cases in UK as total diagnosed rises to 1,372
- Credit: PA
More than 200 extra people have tested positive for coronavirus in the UK since yesterday, latest national figures have shown.
The numbers, which are updated daily, show that 1,372 people have the virus in the UK.
This is an increase of 232 from Saturday, when the figures surpassed 1,000 cases.
In total, 35 people are known to have died from coronavirus in the UK as the government confirmed 14 more deaths today.
Regional figures are expected later today.
You may also want to watch:
So far 43 people have been confirmed to have the disease in the East of England, including one in Suffolk.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 3 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 4 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 5 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 6 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 7 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 8 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 9 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family
- 10 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen