Number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Suffolk reaches 100 as figures continue to rise
- Credit: Archant
The number of patients who have been diagnosed with coronavirus in Suffolk now sits at 100 after 13 people tested positive in the last 24 hours.
The data, released by the Public Health England today, March 30, show that the number in Suffolk has now reached three figures.
Despite the official daily figures it is widely accepted that there are more unconfirmed cases across the region and the country.
In Essex, the number of confirmed cases has now increased by 57, up to 301.
The total number of cases in the East of England increased by 200, up from 1,139 to 1,339.
You may also want to watch:
It is not known who the people are or where they are being treated at this time.
MORE: Follow all of our coronavirus coverage hereThe total number of deaths in the UK rose to 1,408 today, with the Department of Health and Social Care announcing that more than 150 people in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have died due to the virus in the past 24 hours.
Latest data shows that the number of people with the disease in the UK now stands at 22,141.
- 1 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 2 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 3 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 4 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 5 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 7 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 8 Seven observations following Ipswich Town's 2-1 loss to West Ham U21s
- 9 From favourites to outsiders - odds on Town winning League One drift widely
- 10 'Keep the faith' - Town fans on poor start and what needs to change