County hit by early morning fog
MUCH of Suffolk was covered in early morning fog and mist patches today.
The gloomy conditions were set to clear as the day progressed but are unlikely to give way to any sunshine.
John Law, a forecaster from Weatherquest, said: “The mist set in at 3am as temperatures dipped to around seven degrees.
“Much of Suffolk as well as part of Norfolk were covered by the mist although Essex fared slightly better.
“The mist will give way to a cloudy, rainy day with temperatures rising to about 13 degrees Celsius.”
You may also want to watch:
Despite the conditions there were no reports of any major accidents on the county’s roads.
- 1 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 2 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 5 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 6 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 7 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 8 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches