Are you our Suffolk iWitness challenge winner this week?
- Credit: Robert McKenna
In this week’s iWitness challenge we asked our photographers to show us what ‘local’ meant to them by capturing the parts of Suffolk they see every day.
Alan Baldry sent in photos from a trail along the river Gipping with horses grazing in a neighbouring field.
Julie Kemp sent in a lovely picture of a ewe and her lambs that live close to her village in Hasketon.
Our winner this week comes from Robert McKenna, for his stunning picture of a field dancing in the breeze beneath a cloudy sky.
Next week’s challenge is titled ‘something beginning with B’
You may also want to watch:
We want you to send in your photos of something beginning with the letter B, that could be anything from birds to beaches, old barns to books.
To take part, become a Suffolk iWitness member and you could see your pictures published online on our websites or in one of our newspapers.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 5 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 6 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 7 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 9 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's clash with Crystal Palace
- 10 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence