Local Suffolk coronavirus rates revealed in latest statistics
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
The latest coronavirus rates in Suffolk have been revealed in new government statistics.
The latest figures show that both Mid Suffolk and West Suffolk currently have the same Covid-19 rate per 100,000 and have seen their rate rise over the past week.
During the week up to October 17, both districts saw 55.8 cases per 100,000 people.
That is up from 40.4 during the week up to October 10 in Mid Suffolk and 46.4 during the same period in West Suffolk.
In Essex, Colchester saw the largest rise in cases.
You may also want to watch:
The district saw 97.1 cases per 100,000 people in the week up to October 17, up from 60.1 during the previous week.
- 1 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 4 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 5 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 6 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 7 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 8 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 10 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star