Latest coronavirus infection rates show drops across Suffolk
The latest Government data has shown that coronavirus infection rates have dropped across Suffolk.
The latest data compares the week up to November 1 with the week to October 25.
All districts in Suffolk showed drops in infection rates in this time.
The most notable drop was in West Suffolk where the infection rate fell from 103.9 cases per 100,000 to 79.9 cases per 100,000.
Over the border in Essex there were drops across most districts.
The infection rate was exactly the same in Maldon and rose slightly in Braintree.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years
- 10 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge