Long queues on A12 heading for Suffolk after crash
Drivers are currently facing queues on the A12 after an accident which has partially blocked the dual carriageway.
The incident happened on the northbound route and is affecting traffic between Junction 23, the B1024 London Road (Kelvedon South), to Junction 24, B1024 London Road (Kelvedon North).
Travel from Rivenhall End to Marks Tey is affected.
Traffic is heavy and described as “very slow”, and Essex police officers are on the scene dealing with the aftermath of the crash and overseeing removal of vehicles.
It is not known if there are any injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, in Suffolk, police officers are dealing with an accident on High Road, Trimley St Mary, where the road has also been partially blocked after a crash. The area affected by heavy traffic is between Spriteshall Lane and Gulliver’s fish and chip shop.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 5 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 6 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 7 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 8 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 9 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 10 'They have big dreams... we're in great hands' - Town favourite Yallop on his links to new US owners