Car and lorry collide near Copdock roundabout in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Police have been called to a collision between a car and a lorry on the A12 near the Copdock roundabout in Ipswich.
Emergency services were called at around 8.40am today, Friday, June 1, to the incident on the southbound carriageway.
According to a police spokesman there were no reports of injuries as a result of the crash.
“It appears to be a damage only collision,” he said,
“The road was not blocked and the car is still drivable.”
You may also want to watch:
Just 20 minutes before, officers were called to the Tesco off slip at the Copdock roundabout following reports of debris in the road.
Although there were no road closures as a result of the debris or the crash, motorists could face heavy traffic in the area.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 4 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 5 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
- 8 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Ipswich Town: Woeful Blues well-beaten at Plough Lane in 'season-defining' game