Teenage motorcyclist suffers suspected broken leg after crash in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A teenage motorcyclist has been taken to hospital with a suspected broken leg after a crash in Ipswich.
Police were called at 8.43am today to reports of a collision between a motorcycle and a car on Nacton Road near the Marshall garage.
The East of England Ambulance Service attended the scene and the motorcyclist - a teenage boy – was taken to hospital following the incident.
The road was partially blocked for around an hour as emergency services attended the incident.
Suffolk Highways was also called to the scene due to an oil spillage, and sand was placed on the road.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk police said the road was cleared by 10.10am and the motorcyclist was left in the care of the ambulance service.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 3 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 4 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 5 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 6 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 7 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 8 Thunderstorm warning issued in Suffolk as heavy rain forecast
- 9 Familiar faces galore, 'Chequebook FC' and the start of something big? - Town head to Portsmouth
- 10 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct