Crash closes A14, reports of ten-mile delays
THE A14 was closed this afternoon after a two-car accident which left a woman trapped in her car.
QUEUES of up to ten miles were being reported on the A14 after it was closed following a two-car accident. Emergency services were called to the busy road on the eastbound carriageway between Haughley and Stowmarket at 4.30pm today.
A driver was trapped in her vehicle and fire crews were working to cut her free from the vehicle.
Police said the carriageway was shut while the accident was dealt with.
You may also want to watch:
Some drivers were reporting tailbacks of ten miles.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 3 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn