Motorcycle crash in Needham Road, Stowmarket
- Credit: Archant
A crash involving a motorcycle caused delays for rush-hour drivers in a Suffolk town this afternoon.
The collision happened in Needham Road, Stowmarket, at the Combs Ford roundabout, at around 4.20pm.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent one ambulance crew to the collision.
A spokesman for the trust said paramedics treated one man at the scene.
The incident was initially described as a crash between a car and a motorcycle, but a spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary later said the collision was only believed to have involved a motorbike.
You may also want to watch:
The motorcyclist sustained minor injuries, the spokesman added.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 8 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Match Ratings: How Town players performed against Wednesday