Emergency services responding to road crash close to pub
- Credit: Archant
Police have been called to an accident involving a number of cars on the Ipswich-bound A137 at Brantham this morning.
Suffolk police received a call at 7.10am to reports of a collision on the A137 by the Brantham Bull.
There were two cars involved in the accident, a Ford Fiesta and a Honda Jazz.
The road was blocked on the northbound side initially causing some traffic build in the area.
According to a police spokesperson the vehicles have now been moved off the road and into the lay-by where they are arranging recovery.
You may also want to watch:
There were no injuries and traffic flow is now back to normal.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 3 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 4 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 5 Matchday Live: Town two up on basement boys
- 6 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 10 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan