Motorcyclist seriously hurt after crash on country road
- Credit: GOOGLE IMAGES
A man has been rushed to hospital with serious injuries following a collision just north of Debenham.
Police were called at 2pm with reports of a crash involving a car and a motorbike on the B1077 (Aspall Road) at the junction with Bellwell Lane.
The motorcyclist was seriously hurt in the collision and has been taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital for treatment.
It is not yet clear how severe the man's injuries are.
One fire crew was also called to the scene, where they assisted police with drone services as part of an ongoing investigation into the crash.
You may also want to watch:
The road, which has been closed for roughly 10 hours, is due to reopen by 10.30pm.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 7 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 8 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 9 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology
- 10 Bill Turnbull announces leave from Classic FM show for health reasons