Crews tackle chimney fire

FIRE crews tackled a blaze which started in a chimney.

Firefighters were called to London Road, Kessingland, at just before 3.45pm today, after receiving reports of a fire in a chimney.

A spokeswoman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue said that on arrival firefighters discovered “one chimney well alight”.

The blaze was brought under control by 4.15pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus