Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm
- Credit: SUFFOLK CONSTABULARY
A small cannabis farm has been dismantled by police in Elmswell, with two men questioned over the find.
Officers from the Stowmarket team were alerted to the growing of cannabis at an address in the village.
They visited on Friday afternoon and two men were arrested in connection with the discovery.
The pair were taken to the police investigation centre in Bury St Edmunds where they were being questioned by officers yesterday evening.
Stowmarket Police wrote on Twitter: “#SNT and #NRT5 had a busy day in Elmswell today. Thanks to community information we dismantled a Cannabis grow, and two males given a lift to Bury St Edmunds custody.”
Officers said they had acted on information passed to them by members of the community.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 4 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 6 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 7 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 8 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 9 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 10 Pedestrian taken to hospital after collision with car