Bus driver racially abused as vandal damages door
- Credit: Essex Police
Essex Police has issued a CCTV image after a bus driver was racially abused in Colchester.
The incident happened in Nayland Road around 7.20am Monday, March 29.
The driver of the bus reported being verbally and racially abused during the incident, while the bus door was also damaged.
A spokesman for Essex Police said the force would like to speak to the man in connection with the incident, as they believe he could help their investigation.
Those with information about the incident, or who recognise the man, are asked to contact the force on 101, quoting incident 115 of March 29.
Alternatively, information can also be given anonymously to the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 5 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 8 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 9 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 10 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said