Man arrested as police execute drugs warrant at Ipswich address
- Credit: Google Maps
A 45-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of drugs offences after police raided an address in Ipswich.
Police executed a drugs warrant at the address in Springhurst Close on Wednesday, June 9 – seizing a quantity of suspected cannabis and an undisclosed amount of cash.
The man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class B drugs and money laundering.
He was taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning, before being released under investigation while enquiries continue.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said the force wants to ensure the county remains a "hostile environment" for those involved in the supply of drugs, and called on communities not to turn a blind eye to suspected drug dealing.
Those who have concerns are asked to call the force on 101, or via Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 5 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 8 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 9 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 10 Forward Sears completes Colchester return