Essex man charged with supplying cocaine in Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
A man from Essex has been charged with supplying cocaine after a vehicle search on the A12 at Holton St Mary.
Arber Nenda of The Knares, Basildon, was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class A drugs on Monday, March 12.
At 12pm that day, a silver VW Golf was searched under the Misuse of Drugs Act on the A12.
Officers recovered 200 to 300 plastic capsules containing white powder under the bonnet of the vehicle.
Mr Nenda was then charged with possession with intent to supply class A drugs after being taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
The 29-year-old was remanded to appear before Ipswich Magistrates Court today (Tuesday, March 23).
Anyone who has information about drug use in their community is asked to contact their local policing team on 101 or alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 2 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 6 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 7 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 8 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 9 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 10 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time