Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man who may pose a risk to the public and young children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk, police have said.
Mohammed Shahid Ali is wanted on a recall to prison having failed to comply with the conditions of his release.
The 38-year-old should not be approached if seen, the Metropolitan Police said.
Ali had been living in the Newham area, but his last confirmed location was Tilbury in Essex.
He has links to Kent, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk and also frequents the City of London.
Ali has receding hair, which is grey and curly and messy on the sides, and he has a thick beard.
He typically wears a woolly hat, navy blue jogging bottoms, black jacket and red and white trainers.
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 3 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 4 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 5 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 7 Anger as second homeowners set to receive £191million in Covid grants
- 8 PM ‘dropped a clanger’ with garden bash apology, legal expert suggests
- 9 Motorist angry over £100 'fine' at Ipswich car park
- 10 Suffolk seaside resort named among the poshest villages in the UK
Anyone with any information on Ali's whereabouts is asked to call police on 101, quoting CAD 3579/13JAN.