Man pushed teenage boy in chest after litter row
- Credit: IAN BURT
A man reportedly pushed a teenage boy in the chest after accusing him and his friends of dropping litter.
The incident took place at around 4pm on Thursday, March 25 in Old Station Road, Stowmarket when a small group of teenagers, all on their bikes, were confronted by a man.
It was reported that he then pushed one of the boys in the chest three times and used abusive language before walking off.
The boy was not injured. The man, who was with a woman, then walked away.
The man has been described as white, in his 20s, tall, with blonde hair and was wearing glasses.
Anyone with any information is being asked to come forward and contact Stowmarket police, quoting crime reference number 37/14948/21.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 6 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 7 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 8 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 9 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 10 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel