Watch: Stowupland Falcons football pitches damaged by driver
- Credit: Stowupland Falcons Football Club
Football pitches in Stowupland have been damaged after after a driver drove over the grounds.
Stowupland Falcons Football Club pitches on Church Road in the village were damaged just after 4pm on Saturday, December 4.
In a tweet Stowupland Falcons said: "We’ve managed to get one of their faces and the number plate on video, so someone must know these people.
"Any info would be appreciated so we can inform the police."
A spokesman for Suffolk police confirmed they were investigating the incident.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Suffolk police quoting the crime reference number 37/68555/21 or contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 anonymously.
- 1 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 2 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 3 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win
- 5 'It's an important win' - McKenna on 2-1 victory against Accrington
- 6 Ipswich Town 2-1 Accrington Stanley: Blues fight back to beat scrappy visitors
- 7 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 9 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 10 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market