Teenager spat on, pushed and verbally assaulted in Aldeburgh
A teenager was spat on and pushed in an assault in Aldeburgh.
The attack took place between 4.45pm and 4.50pm on Tuesday, August 17 in Saxmundham Road, Aldeburgh.
A 17-year-old boy was on his moped and was tailgated by a man in a silver Vauxhall Astra.
The driver of the car overtook the teenager on the moped and stopped in front of him, causing him to brake sharply.
The car driver then got out and approached the youth, pushing him and spitting in his face whilst being verbally aggressive.
He then got back in his car and drove off.
The suspect is described as about 6ft 2in tall, of slim build, with light brown hair, a tattoo on his right hand side of his face and was aged in his late 30s.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
Police understand there was a lady who was walking by who witnessed the incident. Officers believe she may have helpful information.
Any witnesses should call Halesworth police, quoting crime reference number 37/45702/21.