Two women and man deny Ipswich robbery and will face trial
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
Three people accused of robbing a man in Ipswich will face a trial this summer after denying the charge.
Gemma Rogers, 30, Katherine Hall, 24, and Brian Boxall, 32, appeared at Ipswich Crown Court on Wednesday jointly charged with robbery.
It is alleged the trio stole two mobile phones and a wallet containing bank cards and £5 in cash from a man in Ipswich on April 6 last year.
Rogers, of Christchurch Street, Ipswich, Hall, of no fixed address, and Boxall, of Mountbatten Court, Ipswich, all pleaded not guilty to the charge at their plea and trial preparation hearing.
Boxall also pleaded not guilty to a separate charge of possessing a bladed article on April 6, 2020.
Hall also faced two further charges of possessing a bladed article and possessing an offensive weapon, which she also denied.
The trio will now face a trial at Ipswich Crown Court on July 5 this year.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 4 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 5 Mike Bacon: 'Be careful what you wish for' - But we've been proved right, we saw this coming years ago
- 6 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 10 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk
The trial is expected to last four or five days.