Culford: Woman treated for smoke inhalation after house fire

Fire-engine

- Credit: Archant

A WOMAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in the early hours of today.

It started at an address in The Street, Culford, at about 4.40pm, and when fire crews arrived they found a small electrical blaze in the bathroom. Once the fire was extinguished, the property was ventilated, while one woman given treatment by paramedics for smoke inhalation.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus