Cyclist taken to hospital after van crash near Woodbridge
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A cyclist has been taken to hospital after he was involved in a crash in a Suffolk village.
Emergency services were called to Hacheston Road, Easton, near Woodbridge, around 1.25pm today to reports of a collision between a van and bicycle.
The male cyclist was taken to hospital for treatment.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary was not able to confirm the extent of the cyclist’s injuries.
The road was clear by 2.05pm.
You may also want to watch:
The East of England Ambulance Service has been contacted for further information about the man’s condition.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 7 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 8 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12