Dallinghoo: Crews tackle chimney fire at home in Wickham Market Road
- Credit: Archant
A blaze in a chimney in Dallinghoo was extinguished by firefighters last night.
One appliance from Woodbridge was called out at 9.44pm to a home in Wickham Market Road.
The chimney was found to be well alight and the crew initially used small gear, chimney rods and a thermal imaging camera to bring the fire under control.
Due to difficult access to the chimney, the crew also used a 13.5 metre ladder and working at height equipment.
The incident was dealt with by 00.05am.